Banner Craft Kits & Workshops
What will you design to go on your banner? A favourite saying or quote, your name? An abstract 'draw with scissors' design a la Matisse?? The possibilities are pretty endless.
This page will show you what to expect if you purchase a Banner Craft Kit or book a Banner Workshop with me. You can also find the price list for all the different variants of kits and workshops below too.
You will receive a lovely box stuffed full of beautiful goodies, including -
- a blank, cotton banner,approx. 24cm x 27cm, with a wooden dowel with string for hanging
- baking paper for ironing your creation
- a plethora of coloured vinyl. This will include some big bits, some small bits, some very oddly shaped bits, and some pre-cut fun shapes like stars, hearts, squiggles, triangles and circles.
- a sheet of instructions.
- A banner craft kit - £22.50 (CLICK HERE)
- 1-1 craft session. This involves a one to one Zoom masterclass/workshop to help you make your banner. It includes the kit, and a 1 hour zoom meeting to talk you through the design process and the making and ironing process too. - £52.50
- A Zoom party with 6 participants (just for an example, number of participants can be higher or lower than this). This involves 6 craft kits, sent out to individual addresses before the party, and a 1 hour zoom meeting with suitable games etc. as well as design process help and guidance, and instruction on how to iron your banner and finish it off. - £160
- Live workshop. These are workshops that will be available to book onto ahead of time, please check the Workshops page or email me for the latest workshop dates. Each workshop will last 1 hour, and the price includes the craft kit, and 1 hour zoom meeting. Each workshop will have a maximum of 10 participants. -£28.50 each
Due to the nature of this craft kit, you will need to make sure that if you are under 18 you have adult supervision, as we will be designing and creating with iron on vinyl, which will obviously need an iron to attach it securely to your banner. You will also be using scissors to cut out your designs, so please make sure you have an adult nearby to help and make sure you are safe.