Fabric Wrap Craft Kits & Workshops
This page will show you what to expect if you purchase a Fabric Wrap Craft Kit or book a Fabric Wrap Workshop with me. You can also see the price list further down the page.
You will receive a lovely box stuffed full of beautiful goodies, including -
- you blank fabric wrap! It is made from plain, white, 100% cotton, approx 50 cm x 1m, hemmed and ready to use.
- a set of 12, double tipped fabric markers
- a plethora of coloured vinyl. (THIS IS OPTIONAL) This will include some big bits, some small bits, some very oddly shaped bits, and some pre-cut fun shapes like stars, hearts, squiggles, triangles and circles.
- a sheet of instructions.
- A fabric wrap kit - £25.00
- 1-1 craft session. This involves a one to one Zoom masterclass/workshop to help you to decorate your fabric wrap. It includes the kit, and a 1 hour zoom meeting to talk you through the design process and the making and ironing process too if you have added the iron on vinyl to your pack. - £55.00
- A Zoom party with 6 participants (just for an example, number of participants can be higher or lower than this). This involves 6 craft kits, sent out to individual addresses before the party, and a 1 hour zoom meeting with suitable games etc. as well as design process help and guidance, and instruction on how to iron your wrap and finish it off. - £172.00
- Live workshop. These are workshops that will be available to book onto ahead of time, please check the Workshops page or email me for the latest workshop dates. Each workshop will last 1 hour, and the price includes the craft kit, and 1 hour zoom meeting. Each workshop will have a maximum of 10 participants. -£30.00 each
Due to the nature of this craft kit, you will need to make sure that if you are under 18 you have adult supervision, as we may be designing and creating with iron on vinyl, which will obviously need an iron to attach it securely to your fabric wrap.